Here at Martin Wilkinson Jewellers Newark we take yours and our privacy very seriously. Please feel free to find out what we do with your information by reading the following information. If you have any questions regarding the use of data or any of the points outlined in this policy, please feel free to contact us to discuss them more or write to us at Martin Wilkinson, 3 Church Street, Newark, Notts, NG24 1DT.
This website policy was last updated on 07-06-18.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “We” or “Martin Wilkinson” - Martin Wilkinson Jewellers of Newark, 3 Church Street, Newark, Notts, NG24 1DT.
- “Data” - Collectively all information that you submit to the Martin Wilkinson Jewellers via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- “Cookie” (The Electronic kind) - a message, or segment of data, file, containing information about a user, sent by a web server to a browser and sent back to the server each time the browser requests a Web page.
- “User” - Anyone using/visiting this website that is not employed by Martin Wilkinson Jewellers.
- “Website” – the website you are currently viewing this on of martinwilkinsonjewellers.co.uk.
USE OF DATA
We collect data from website users in order to provide products, services and to contact our consumers. We also gather information from users to better understand how our customers are using this website and to make improvements to it.
All information taken will not be shared with a third party unless agreed upon by the user. Data collected by Martin Wilkinson will be stored and used by us for an indefinite amount of time.
The following information may be gathered from the user by us to carry out the above.
- Home, billing and delivery Address.
- Date of Birth.
- Contact information (telephone number, address and email address).
- IP Address (automatically collected).
- Web Browser & Operating System types and versions.
- Demographic information such as interests.
- Data regarding how you came to this website, which pages you visited and how you exited the site.
- To identify whether you are signed in to our website and recognise a returning user and their preferences and shopping cart contents.
- Analyse website traffic using outside programs such as Google Analytics, for more information see here.
- Test new information and layout of the website.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
When you register an account with us you have the option to receive marketing communications (promotions & items that may be of interest). This information will not be passed on to third party marketing companies and will remain secure with us in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you wish to no longer receive these marketing communications then please sign in and select the “No” option for the Newsletter or alternatively write to us at: Martin Wilkinson Jewellers, 3 Church Street, Newark, Notts, NG24 1DT.
USE OF LINKS
Our website contains links to other websites, we have no control over those websites and accept no responsibility once you have left our website domain. Always be aware of information you give out to third party websites.