What we are doing
- Social distancing of 2m must be maintained at all times where possible.
- A one way system has been placed in store.
- 2metre markings and places for you to stand are clearly marked.
- A maximum of 2 customers (4 people consisting of 2 couples at any one time)
- The door will be locked and monitored to control the flow of customers.
- Staff will wash their hands for 20 seconds using hot water and soap between each customer.
- Staff have their own set of items stored separately to avoid the spreading of germs.
- Screens have been placed on the counter to separate staff from customers.
- Counters have also been cleared of clutter.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Contact points such as card machine, door handle and counters will be cleaned regularly.
- Posters have been placed explaining the measures we have taken.
What you can do
- Contactless Card Payments are preferred where possible.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching the stock as much as possible.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Bring your own shopping bag.
- Place orders on our website.
- Queue safely outside if there are 4 people in store.
- We are operating with reduced staff so please be patient.
Our opening hours will vary for the beginning weeks so please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates before making a trip.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
We look forward to serving you again